вторник, 6 мая 2014 г.

Долги


Рассказ о своем здоровье

I`v  always been lucky with my health.  I've never had a broken arm or leg. If I get flu and then quickly recovered. But I very rarely get sick.
To keep healthy, I regularly go up to his apartment upstairs. I live on the tenth floor. I also eat a healthy diet. Do regular exercises at home.
My main problem is that I don`t get enough sleep. Because of I did not study enough time. I have a lot homework.
In my country there are many people who suffer from cancer. I think it's because of unhealthy lifestyles. People ought to take care of your health.




"Time and Us" What kind of person are you?
I am a person nihilists. I think about my future seldom. Everything is going to send me to my parents. It was not always. I used to have a lot of interests. I loved the music, psychology, I wanted to be a hairdresser, a kindergarten teacher. But my parents and my friends said that it is useless to anyone and because of this that I can not survive. Because of this, I go with the flow.  In spite this unpleasant situation I stay cheerful. Sad people are not wanted.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий